William H. Dascombe, M.D.
Dr. William Dascombe is a plastic surgeon in Savannah, GA that has received an extensive number of awards and accolades for his exceptional cosmetic and reconstructive surgical care. Dr. Dascombe was recognized with the ‘Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Savannah’ award in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 by Connect Savannah and the ‘Best of Savannah’ award in 2013 by Savannah Magazine. Read on to learn more about Dr. Dascombe.
Cosmetic and plastic surgery is a balance of artistry, surgical skill and medical judgment. In the right hands, changes can be safely made to foster renewed confidence and increase self-respect, enabling you to feel better about yourself.
An excellent surgical result begins with knowing what you think and feel is beautiful. This is often intensely personal. Our consultation will provide me with the opportunity to discuss your desires for change carefully and provide you with options to ensure that you make an informed decision.
Dr. Dascombe is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and graduated in the top 10% of his medical school class. His 18 years of formal study after high school have taken him from North Carolina to Virginia, Pittsburgh, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, and finally, Savannah.
Over the past 20 years, Dr. Dascombe has performed more than 20,000 operations on children and adults. He specializes in cosmetic surgery and skin cancer surgery. His experience with cosmetic surgery is extensive as he has performed over 2,500 breast augmentations, 1,000 breast lifts, 1,000 breast reductions, 750 tummy tucks, 500 liposuctions, 150 facelifts and 100 rhinoplasties. Dr. Dascombe has performed more than 10,000 skin cancer procedures.
In addition to serving patients from Savannah, Statesboro and Vidalia (where he has office locations), Dr. Dascombe also treats patients from Europe, South America and Africa, who have travelled to Savannah to have their cosmetic surgery performed by him.
William H. Dascombe, M.D.
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Forehead Lift or Brow Lift (Endoscopic and Coronal)
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty)
- Ear Reshaping
- Lip Augmentation
- Restylane, Botox, Obagi Skin Care
- Facial Peels
Breast Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Removal of Ruptured Silicone Implants
- Breast Reconstruction
Body Cosmetic Surgery
- Tummy Tucks
- Around-the-World Tummy Tucks
- Thigh and Arm Lifts
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Mole and Skin Cancer Removal
Dr. Dascombe’s primary plastic surgery office is located in Savannah, Georgia. His secondary office is located in Statesboro, Georgia. Dr. Dascombe has been a plastic surgeon in his Statesboro office for over 18 years. He has also been serving as a Vidalia plastic surgeon for more than 10 years. He addresses the skin cancer and cosmetic surgery needs of those who live in Claxton, Hazlehurst, Metter, Swainsboro, McRae, Sylvania and Baxley.
- Alpha Omega Alpha: graduated in the top 10% of his medical school class-1986
- Robert H. Ivy Award for Plastic Surgery-1994
- American College of Surgeons Award-1992
- The Eunice Baxter Award-1991
- The Upjohn Achievement Award-1991
- The Sir William Osler Award-1991
- Resident’s Day Scientific Forum Award-1990
- Roche Basic Science Award-1990
- American College of Surgeons Award-1990
- The Sir William Osler Award-1987
- Who’s Who Among College Students, Davidson College-1981
- Voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon by the readers of Savannah Connect-2011
- Voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon by the readers of Savannah Connect-2012
- Davidson College
- East Carolina University School of Medicine
- Medical College of Hampton Roads: 5-year general surgery residency
- University of Pittsburgh: 3-year plastic surgery residency
- Austria, France, Belgium, Switzerland: fellowship in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
Dr. Dascombe is married with two children. He is an Eagle Scout, and a student of the piano and pipe organ. He enjoys running, golf, swimming, biking and adventure travel.
Before & After Gallery
Our talented plastic surgeons offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures designed to improve the appearance of the face, body and breasts. Options include the following:
Refine Your Search
- Implant Type
- Implant Size
- Cup Size
- Implant Profile
- Facial Procedures
- Breast Procedures
- Body Procedures
- Post Bariatric Contouring
- Non Surgical Procedures
- Male Cosmetic Surgery
Select a procedure to begin your search.